lundi 21 mars 2011

Distance


Enter your email address for exclusive updates:


Distance
By Naima Mompoint


The Prophet Muhammad sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam said that, the distance between a man and what he truly wants, is only as long as the distance between his knees and his feet. He was implying “Prostration”... I have found that whatever it is that I want, Allah grants it to me, Alhamdulillah. I know that there is nothing in this world that He would not ordain for me, so long as I am doing His will.

I have learnt that even the things that present themselves as misfortunes at first, normally work in my favor... I have especially noticed this, since His favor has become my favor, I want to please Him. Allah has surely conditioned my heart and sometimes when I compare my reasoning to my ways of reason in jahilliyah (or lack thereof) I become very emotional. Again, He has blessed me...

            The question is; does distance cause the heart to become fonder or colder? This answer depends on the condition of the heart. The Shaitan can't stay in a heart that is clean. So how could a clean heart become hardened?  There is a garden growing within my heart and the prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam also said that, there will not be one person with a proud or arrogant heart who will enter The Garden. It has gates...and so does my heart... 
Therefore, from the proud hearted, I choose to also, keep my distance...
Distance...
Distance... 

There is nothing that can stop the Qadr of Allah...not even distance... Even distance, is completely at His will...and will be used for His Qadr. (You can only ask of Allah to help you maintain the needed distance from things which would ultimately lead to distance from Allah himself.) May Allah reward those who read this (and make an effort to distance themselves from fitna) 

Ameen.

1 commentaires:

Jazaki Allah Khair for writing this sister! Ameen to your duaa!!!

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites