dimanche 31 juillet 2011

Poem: Finally

Finally
By Amal Milaa Filza

On my own, nowhere to go,
Lost in this world,
But I know you are here.
When will I find you, my dear?
Only you can ease my pain.
Make this hurt disappear.
So many sleepless nights,
Imprisoned by Shaytaan, But I wont give up this fight.
It’s you for who I long.
I’m waiting for the strength to carry on.
There is nothing in this Dunya that can replace your love.
It’s been so many months,
But now I can feel it.
The end is near sight.
Behind the blackness I can finally see the light.
Bright up my view.
Make me feel brand new.
Blow away my fears.
Ramadan is finally here.

1 commentaires:

Asalamu alykum wA wb,

Sooooo beautifully written mashaAllah! SO beautiful! Jazaki Allah Khair!!!!!

Walaykum asalam wA wb

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites