vendredi 6 janvier 2012

A Letter to Little Miss Muffet, may Allah bless YOU


The following is an open letter by Sister Sunshine Smiles to Little Miss Muffet thanking her for all the positive difference she has made in her life. 















Dear Little Miss Muffet,

This one is for you! A tribute to the amazing person you are. For everything you have done for me, for the innumerous ways in which you have touched my life, for being such a simple inspiration, for being the guiding light, for showing me the right way when my vision gets blurry, for all the things for which I fail to find words of gratitude to thank you enough right now but most of all, For being an amazing friend- A friend who sincerely wishes for my best, In this world and the hereafter.

The start of our friendship dates back to school days that has given me memories I will cherish forever. Those were the days when we were growing up to the world and had absolutely no idea on how life would be treating us or where we would be heading. The fear of what the future holds for us and those endless conversations about literally anything and everything. And then we graduated from school and hit universities moving different ways in the hope of shaping brighter futures unaware of when we would be meeting or seeing each other again.

Little did we know that our lives were headed to a totally different journey. It sure did take us a while to recognize our original destination but nonetheless we found the true reason for our existence.

We have grown from naive girls to wiser ladies Alhumdulillah and none of this would be possible without the different challenges that we have been tested upon and learnt well from.

I thank Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’aala) for bringing and keeping you in my life for you have been a guiding light in showing me the way that Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’aala) has ordained for each one of us. I have witnessed you grow from a struggling caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly MashaAllah and it gives me immense pleasure to be a spectator of such a life.

For those of you who do not know, she is the main reason why I am even writing here today. Hence the extreme gratitude and special write dedicated just for her. Had it not been for her suggesting Habibi Halaqas to me I would never have had this wonderful opportunity myself. May Allah bless and reward her immensely for her efforts. So Readers, Go click on “Suggest to Friends” option now, You just might be making a huge difference in somebody’s life.

She has also been an inspiration on my Hijab front. From the place I come from, Culture blinds people so much that Hijab isn’t of importance to most of them. But by being her own simple, self explanatory example, she inspired me to research more and find a way through for it. This is another, yet developing story in itself. I shall elaborate more on this in another write InshaAllah.

The other day, when I read the quote saying, “Distance makes the heart grow fonder” I couldn’t help but relate it to how my Little Miss Muffet has made an impact on my life though she is miles away from me. We pursue different paths in life but something deep down has kept us connected strong and that is the journey to loving our Lord, Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’aala)

I knew that my knowledge on Islam was very limited and reflected ignorance in many aspects earlier and though we live in different parts of the world, our long distance chats on what is right and what isn’t (Three cheers for technology!!!) gave me reason to research and explore my knowledge pertaining my Deen; To question my doubts and find answers to each one of them. Those long hours of time invested for a good cause has been a driving force to continuously seek knowledge and plant the seed of Faith deeper in my heart.

May Allah bless you abundantly for all the things and the ways you make a difference in, for your selflessness and struggle to reach a better place in Akhira. May He always bless you with the best in this life and the hereafter InshaAllah. At the same time, May He forgive us for our sins and keep us on the straight path always. And may he accept from us all the good that we do or intend to do InshaAllah.

PS Miss Muffet- My heart fills with awe and gratitude when I think of how blessed I have been to have somebody as lovely a person as you are in my life.


May we always stay the same or even better InshaAllah and I hope everybody meets a person like you once in their lifetime to experience true friendship. May you always keep smiling and be the sunshine that brightens up people’s lives.

Please take a lesson from this and go out and help someone in their iman so they cherish your help for the rest of their lives and invoke Allah's blessings on you!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites