mercredi 9 juin 2010

That Covered Girl --> June 29, 7pm EST


Enter your email address for exclusive updates:



A FREE ONLINE WEBINAR PRESENTED TO YOU BY Habibi Halaqas http://www.habibihalaqas.org/ and I Got it Covered http://www.igotitcovered.org/

Please fill out this form to join: 
http://bit.ly/V2Dg8 and invite your friends and family to attend !

---------

Topic: That Covered Girl
When: Tuesday, June 29 2010 in sha allah at 7:00 pm EST
Who: Sister Kanika Aggarwal and Sister Sarah Mushtaq

Please fill out this form to join: 
http://bit.ly/V2Dg8 and invite your friends and family to attend !

---------

The issue of the Muslim woman's hijab has become a hot topic in our times, so much so that it's discussed in every media outlet, and is the subject of governmental laws and controversies. Even before it became politicized, hijab was (and remains) an important and deeply personal decision for many Muslim women. Should I wear it? When? What should it look like? What can I expect, and how can I overcome my fears?

In conjunction with IGotItCovered.org, HabibiHalaqas.org is excited to bring you our latest webinar, "That Covered Girl."

In this webinar, you'll learn:

- The fiqh of hijab: What is hijab and why should I wear it? Do I have to wear it? Who should I cover in front of, and how?

- Personal development and perceptions of hijab: What should I expect when I wear hijab? How will people view me? How will I feel about myself?

- Overcoming the struggle of hijab: Will hijab be a struggle? What can I do to overcome that struggle? What if I'm not ready yet, and I just want to improve myself first?

- Positive experiences with hijab: What good will come out of wearing hijab? Will it all be pain and tears, or can I expect something else?

- And more!

---------

Please fill out this form to join: 
http://bit.ly/V2Dg8 and invite your friends and family to attend !

----------

This is a sisters only event
Online webcast with audio and visual presentation

----------

Bio of Sisters:

Kanika Aggarwal is an engineer by profession, currently pursuing Bachelors in Islamic Sciences through Arees Institute, studying under Shaykh Isam Rajab and has taken several other courses related to this topic.

Sarah Mushtaq is an undergraduate student at the University of Windsor. She currently serves as the Windsor Ameerah of Qabeelat Ittihaad, AlMaghrib Institute's branch in Windsor and Southeast Michigan. She is also a student with AlHuda institute, which allows her to marvel at the beauty, eloquence, and depth of the Qur'an. She is a regular contributor at igotitcovered.org

---------
Toronto Time: 7 pm EST
Chicago Time: 6 pm CST
LA Time: 4 pm PST
Egypt Time: 4 am
London Time: 12 am
---------

For maximum benefit, try your best to attend this event live.

Please fill out this form to join: 
http://bit.ly/V2Dg8 and invite your friends and family to attend !

18 commentaires:

Mashallah nice one looking forward for the webinar

The Team of HH and IGIC is just as excited ! =)

I took my shahada today so I'm very excited to hear what is said about hijab. Thank you for making this possible.

Barbara

assalamu alaikum varahmathullahi vabarakathuhu
mashaAllah a very good topic at this time.

in want to know why should women need to cover her face?

wassalaam

@Anonymous: I pray you benefit lots from this webinar and congratulations !! <3

@Ame: insha allah a little bit about niqaab will also be covered so stay tuned !

assalaamualaikum,
I submitted my email address to join several days ago, and haven't received anything yet. When should I expect to receive info? Will the link to the webinar be emailed later?
jazaakumAllahu khair

AsSalam walaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu
I need to know if this will be recorded too and put up as the earlier ones becuase i really want to attend the webinar but unfortunately i am going out of town for 4 days. So i would really like to watch the recording coz i am really interested.I am lookin forward to starting hijab so im sure this will help me in decision making.Keen on a reply.
Jazakallah Khair! :)

@Bint Muhammad: walaykumusalaam, a link will be sent to you on the day of the webinar in sha allah. jazzak allah khair :)

@Anonymous: the webinar will be recorded and put up just like the other webinars in sha allah :)

as salamo alaikum , hello everyone i show this first time and i so exited to show that in the world other pepole work hard on islam and this part one also . allah give more this site to help on islam . allah hafeez . Aiyub Bholat

I still don't have a link for the webinar :(

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah...masha Allaah, excellent webinar....very, very beneficial .I am not a new muslimah...but , the reminders were quite helpful, walhamdulliaah.

May Allaah perserve us all with the highest of Eemaan, insha Allaah...Aameen

Shukrn, wa JazkAllaahu Khairan

@aiyub: jazzak allah khair for the kind words! I hope you got to listen in .. in sha allah

@new muslima: sis for the future, please register in advance. registration closes an hr before the webinar and you can always look up the link here: http://groups.google.com/group/habibi-halaqas?hl=en

@Zainab1: jazzak allah khair for your kind words and ameen to your dua!

salam has the recording been done as i missed the actual webinar?

@Anonymous: The recording has been published on the website!

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites